06 February 2015

On My Radar

This week has been insane work week. My contract is up at the end of the month and I've been busting my you know what so that I can get it finished, and hopefully my contract will be renewed. Consequently, my presence here may be a bit sporadic for the next few weeks. I apologize for not reading or commenting on other bloggers posts recently. Now you know why.

Here is this week's list of things of line that have caught my eye, and most are visual.

First, I'm most excited about reading that Ms. Harper Lee has written a sequel for To Kill A Mockingbird. I love the book and the Gregory Peck movie. So Southern.


We DVR The Tonight Show every night and watch it the next night. The good thing about doing it that way is that you skip commercials and horrible singers. The bad part is that sometimes the skits that Jimmy Fallon does seem to be everywhere the following morning. Somehow this week's skits, I've managed to avoid seeing. So, I was practically jumping up and down upon seeing Bayside High once again! The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song was too funny. You should check out the whole week on The Tonight Show Youtube page.

One of the two co-founders of Matchbook Magazine has begun a company where you can purchase cool art prints called Buddy Editions. If you, like me, are looking for ways to spruce up your abode, check it out.

Lilly Pulitzer has released their spring line, and it's all so cute! They also have a new line of workout clothes, but I haven't tried them, yet, so I can't give a recommendation or not.

My husband is always making fun of my Snapchats. He will look over and I'm posing a selfie to send to my nieces (usually). Snapchat now has a discover page where you can look at quick snaps from Food Network, Daily Mail, CNN, etc. Madonna released her video on there. The first artist to do so. Check it out if you're on Snap. You can follow me as vintagewasp if you feel inclined.

I hope you all have a great weekend! It's going to be warm here so I'm hoping to take a break and do some outlet shopping. I have a Williams Sonoma gift card and J. Crew gift card burning a hole in my clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...