30 March 2015

Monday Musings

 Hello! Did everyone have a great weekend? We ran a few errands, which included a chocolate creme filled doughnut from Krispy Kreme on Saturday. I'm a sucker for themes, so they had me at Easter and chocolate creme. I'm the only grown up that indulged. It was worth it.
 Last week was spent taking psychological tests to figure out what career I should pursue next. According to Meyers-Briggs I am an ENFP. I took to Pinterest to find out what it can tell me about my personality. I found pretty cool stuff. For instance, a celebrity ENFP is Walt Disney. This quote is totally me. My Disney personality doppleganger is Rapunzel. Marketing, English, marketing, and journalism are the careers that I like best out of my chosen fields. According to the Psychology Today study, I should lean towards blogging and social media. Apparently not all tests are as inaccurate as some Buzz Feed tests. Ha!
 Spring flowers are out. We have tulips, Dogwoods, Cherry Blossoms, and pansies everywhere. I love the flowers, but could do without the tree pollen. Law.
 I've been looking at Spring fashion magazines and a little online. So far...I don't love any of it. My abs aren't flat enough for cropped shirts and I am not into overalls. Baby got back if you know what I mean. If you don't love yellow then you're outta luck. If you do, check out my pal Angela's blog for some yellow fashion love.
Mother told me the saddest thing last night; she claims to be too old to buy an Easter dress. I told her that is not true. I have to get mine ordered today in hopes of it arriving by Saturday. I'm leaning towards this J.Crew Factory dress as I have a gift card.

I hope you all have a great week. What are you wearing for Easter Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...