09 April 2015

Daybook

For Today
April 9, 2015

Outside my window... trees are blooming, sun is shining, bees are buzzing, and pollen is coating everything in sight. We are in the 6,000's pollen count. Yes, the headache is constant and eyes are swollen, but the trees are pretty!

I am thinking... that this year is going by so quickly! Maybe that's proof that I'm getting old...

I am thankful... for so many things. I am truly blessed.  

I am wearing... sky blue v-neck short sleeve shirt, black capri leggings, bare feet (silver flip flops earlier), nails in Revlon Roulette Rush, hair in a bun, Georgia necklace. 

I am creating... list of potential jobs and network opportunities.  

I am going... nowhere this afternoon. I went to the post office, seamstress, and Publix earlier. I may have picked up a sweet tea from McD's for the second day this week. Oops. Those things just happen...you're pulling out of a shopping center and the Caddy just somehow pulls into the McD's drive thru. It's just weird. ;)

I am wondering... what God has planned for us next.; hopefully it's a good thing.

I am reading... Twisted Sisters by Jen Lancaster. Magazine for the week is Tea Time.

I am hoping... to finish my Spring cleaning by the end of the weekend.  

I am learning... that because of my happy go lucky personality I truly only stay down for a few days. I'm missing my oldest two, but am happy that they are thriving in their new enviorments.

Around the house... we put up little B's desk. He's moved into his room. This frees up the kitchen table so we are having family dinners at the table now instead of on the couches. .  

In the kitchen... I plan on roasted cauliflower (hubs fave), salad, and baked fried chicken with peach jello with bananas for dessert.

A favorite quote for today... "Never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in diamonds." ~Mae West

One of my favorite things... is She Reads Truth bible studies. 

A few plans for this week: cleaning and hopefully talking my husband into seeing Cinderella (doubtful but hopeful).

A peek into one of my days from this week... so yesterday I went to the doctor (iron check up) and I took this snapchat for my nieces. They make fun of me for being Miss Priss so I told them that I wear my pearls everywhere, including the doctor. This is was ingrained in me by my mother. Also note the pollen-induced swollen face. 



4 comments:

  1. 💗💗💗 come see Cinderella with us tonight. You can help me with all these giggling youngsters. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could, Liz! I would SO be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scratch that, we were forced to see Home. How heartbreaking. Cinderella is at the drive in next weekend. That gives you plenty of notice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer! It's so neat that y'all go to the drive in. I would be there if I could!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...