13 April 2015

Ten Things About Me


Recently I've had a ton of new readers (hey!) and it's been quite a long time since I've done an "about me" update. So, here's ten random things about me:
  1. Southern girl. I have only lived in the Southeastern US; Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia have been where I hang my beret.
  2. God's girl. I am a Christian and that's who I am but not all that I am.
  3. WASP/Prep. For instance to church I wore a Lacoste polo shirt, J. Crew plaid City mini (similar) with navy leggings underneath, and J. Crew anchor flip flops with pearls
  4. Married with Children. Not Al and Peg Bundy, but for seventeen years I have been married to the Mr. (sometimes called B on here). I have 3 "children" (Nick is in the Army, Michaela recently moved to CA for school, and Bry is still in high school).
  5. I like iced coffee all day long, even in the winter.
  6. My favorite tv show... Andy Griffith Show or Gilmore Girls or Downton.
  7. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies, but I love anything Hallmark.
  8. I've struggled with my weight since having Bry. After conquering it for the most part, I'm struggling losing the last 30 pounds so I began TIU today. Holy Headache Batman!
  9. Active on social media. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
  10. Lillies are my favorite flower.

Tell me about yourself!



3 comments:

  1. Love Breakfast at Tiffanys! I just watched it (for the 100th time) on Monday night when I couldn't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Who says great posts need be complicated!?! Ps, I might need to steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, oh my gosh, I love it!

    E, you're so welcome to it! Exactly, sometimes one just needs an easy post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...