Recently I've had a ton of new readers (hey!) and it's been quite a long time since I've done an "about me" update. So, here's ten random things about me:
- Southern girl. I have only lived in the Southeastern US; Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia have been where I hang my beret.
- God's girl. I am a Christian and that's who I am but not all that I am.
- WASP/Prep. For instance to church I wore a Lacoste polo shirt, J. Crew plaid City mini (similar) with navy leggings underneath, and J. Crew anchor flip flops with pearls.
- Married with Children. Not Al and Peg Bundy, but for seventeen years I have been married to the Mr. (sometimes called B on here). I have 3 "children" (Nick is in the Army, Michaela recently moved to CA for school, and Bry is still in high school).
- I like iced coffee all day long, even in the winter.
- My favorite tv show... Andy Griffith Show or Gilmore Girls or Downton.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies, but I love anything Hallmark.
- I've struggled with my weight since having Bry. After conquering it for the most part, I'm struggling losing the last 30 pounds so I began TIU today. Holy Headache Batman!
- Active on social media. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Lillies are my favorite flower.
Tell me about yourself!