03 April 2015

This and That




Yoga Pants are Ruining Women This is an excellent article on Fran Lebowitz, author and public speaker. I am not a huge fan of her style, but appreciate her candidness and opinions on the lackadaisical style of today. That being said, I wear my leggings A LOT. 

Full House Reunion? Yes Please!

Tim Gunn's Sunday The Project Runway judge's day sounds so relaxing.

Up to 50% Off at Old Navy If you're looking for last minute Easter outfits or spring shopping, Old Navy is having a huge sale through Monday. 

Want to Be a Successful Blogger? Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom gives an interview on how to become a successful blogger. I've been following her successful blog(s) for years. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...