18 May 2015

Kate Spade Surprise Sale (Not Sponsored)

This is a good one, Ladies. I saw the "lemon collection" at the Kate Spade outlet last month and I fell in lust immediately. So cute! Even my husband, whom usually does not like kitschy, well, anything, loves the lemon purses. I plan on getting this one. The bow earrings and matching bangle are iconic. However, since Father was in the Navy, I love these boat bangle and earrings. There are so many TDF items. Here are my favorite:

 Again, I want to reiterate that I will receive no compensation if you use my links as they are links directly to KS. You will need to give your email address and zip code to sign into the sale. It's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...