19 June 2015

Random Bits

 I want to start off this blog post by saying that each and every Charlestonian is in my prayers. I pray for the victims families, the citizens, but ultimately, the terrorist. That is one sick dude that needs God's love. Racism should have left the U.S. a LONG time ago, and the fact it hasn't is so weird. Using religion for the wrong reason, or to judge someone else's religion or race is not following the word of The Lord. I don't get it, but then again, I'm sane, so what do I know.

 For one reason or another I have not been following along with other bloggers posts so when I went on Bloglovin' for the first time in (apparently) weeks I had approx. 500 posts to read. Honestly, I didn't have all day today so I just skimmed a few but will get back to them soon. I came across a most perfect post on being a High WASP by Lisa that y'all just have to read.
Ashley Brooke Designs is giving away a loot of goodies and I hope I win! They are all so perfect!

Apparently yesterday was International Picnic Day. I wish I would have known, but really it's so stinking hot here that the picnic would have to be a breakfast picnic at 8 am. ;)

I have more to share, but it's time to make supper (salmon salad for B; strawberry salad for me). I hope y'all have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...