28 September 2015

Menu Plan Monday


Hello! How was everyone's weekend? On Saturday, my husband and I went to Costco and Trader Joe's then watched Cinderella. I loved it! I managed to twist my ankle right before Cinderella. It was already hurting me and it rolled under when I went to get the remote. Consequently, I was out of commission yesterday. I have it wrapped up today, but I don't think I'll be getting much work done at my standing desk. I'll do emails and writing activities on my laptop. My capabilities are limited as it has Windows 10 and I have not figured it all out. I mean, where did my right click go?! What are y'all's plans for this week?

With these cooler temperatures, I feel nesting edging in though I'm fighting it with all I have. (I miss my pool! *insert crying emoji here*) The fall produce isn't has exciting as summer, but it will be a nice change. Plus, I can roast vegetables without roasting physically in the heat as well.

Monday- spaghetti squash casserole, black beans, salad (I will cook the spaghetti squash in the slow cooker

Tuesday- Garlic Chicken (sauce from Trader Joe's), roasted carrots, quinoa (use broth instead of water for more flavor)

Wednesday- Roasted cod, roasted beet salad

Thursday- slow cooker pumpkin sausage chili, corn cakes

Friday- Trader Joe's chili lime chicken burgers, sweet potato tater tots

Saturday- taco salad

Sunday- leftovers chili

Breakfasts are:
toast and eggs, Trader Joe's pumpkin pecan oatmeal, bacon and biscuits

Lunches are:
leftovers, wraps and chips, chicken tenders and french fries

Desserts:
fruit and yogurt

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...