15 October 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today
October 14, 2015

Outside my window... the sun is shining, sky is blue, leaves are starting to turn to yellow and are lightly blowing in the breeze. It is a bit warmer today at 77, but will only last until Saturday when the high will be in the 60's for the foreseeable future. We have our windows open, which I so love. It makes for a peaceful sleep with them open and very cool breeze coming in our bedroom.

I am thinking... about hearing President Obama's declaration of keeping troops in Afghanistan. 

I am thankful... to have had family come visit and we will see everyone again in the next two months!  Though I am used to us living away from family, that does not mean I do not miss them dearly.

I am wearing... my husband's green Nautica shirt and pajama bottoms. I'm casual today since I do not have anywhere to go.

I am creating... piles of things to list on Craigslist and eBay. Any tips?

I am going... to stay on my couch today. My allergies are a being a pain and my cough is brutal. Nobody wants to hear it. ;)

I am wondering... if the direction the new CEO of Ralph Lauren will be the same as Ralph Lauren intends.

I am reading... The Royal We. I'm about 1/3 of the way in and I like the writing, but I keep imagining Prince William and Princess Catherine as the characters and it is a little weird.

I am hoping... to blog more frequently next week. Right now I spend a lot of time clutching my stomach while I cough violently. 

I am learning... ?

In the kitchen... lunch is leftover beef and cabbage. Supper is pupkin soup, gluten free cornbread, and salad.

Favorite quote: 

Peek into one of my days... 

Just before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...