09 November 2015

Instagram and Snapchat Gems

It has rained for what feels like 54321 days, but it has only been two weeks or so. For this Georgia girl, that feels like an eternity. I totally see why people in the North get Seasonal Affective Disorder. It's rough going so long without seeing the sun. BUT, we shall see it on Wednesday! There is (sun)light at the end of the tunnel. 

My weekend was fairly uneventful, which was somewhat good given the rain, but moreso because Bry is still adjusting to early hours with his new school. I've begun allowing him to have Monsters to get him through school. Once they are gone, I will not be purchasing more so his body best start adjusting real quick. Jesus and grocery shopping (oh, and Starbucks, obv.) are the only things that could make me leave my comfy house this weekend. 

Do you follow me on Snapchat and/or Instagram? If you don't, what are you waiting for?! ;) My username for both is vintagewasp. Here are a few of pictures from Snap and Insta for those that do not follow along.  

My husband is trying the Bulletproof Diet. You (He in this instance) put grass fed butter/coconut oil in the blender with your morning cup of Joe and make a frothy mixture. He forgot to put the lid on the blender. I sent this to my nieces and laughed so hard! Of course he had to leave for work and I had to clean it up. Wasn't laughing then. I got if off of the white cabinets thanks to Magic Erasers, but the walls are stained! Thankfully they are beige so it doesn't look too awful.
My sister-in-law is growing garlic and lavender to sell next summer. She asked me what types of garlic I can find down here at our local farmer's market. This is what I found. Isn't it pretty?
Bryson was a hipster for Halloween. He dressed just like his brother did at that age. It was funny. At least I know that Bry will NOT be joining the military. One son in the Army is enough!
The other night I was watching season 7 of Gilmore Girls on Netflix (almost at the end!) and noticed Rory's bangs. So I sent this out asking for opinions. What do y'all think?
Revlon ColorStay Gel nail polish in Ace of Spades. This is a v. unusual color for me but I really like it. It is a navy/gray.

Venti Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee (without classic sauce) and nonfat milk in a winter Starbucks cup.
A friend of mine had a blow out done at a blow out salon in Louisville. She said it is similar to DryBar, which Louisville does not have. Her hair looked great so this is for my family and friends in Kentucky that are looking for someone to style their hair for an event. I will be up there for my birthday this month and if I have time I just may stop by to get may hair styled before the birthday dinner as a treat.

Are you on Instagram or Snapchat? If so, leave your handles in the comments. Those may be my favorite social media outlets.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...