11 November 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today
November 11, 2015

Outside my window... after weeks of what felt like never ending rain, we finally see the sun. The bird feeding chalet is full. The leaves are quickly falling off of the trees.

I am thinking about... how fast Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming.

I am thankful... for the veterans that have protected our country. 


I am creating... not much right now. We are selling items so my creative time is used listing items online.

I am going... to pick my son up from school.

I am wondering... what to make for supper. I have been uninspired lately. What are y'all making?

I am reading... #GIRLBOSS. I just finished Charleston by Margaret Bradham Thornton and it was SO good! I highly recommend it.

I am hoping... to move to Mayberry...or Brambly Hedge...or The Hundred Acres Wood. I'm kind of over it in the real world. ;)

I am learning... ways to sell stuff. Panini maker anyone?

In the kitchen... nothing. Ha! 

Favorite Quote... "Don't ever grow up. Don't become a bore. Don't ever let the man get to you." ~Sophia Amoruso

Peek into one of my days...
This is a set of Pfaltzfraff dishes I'm selling. I photographed this over the weekend. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...