27 January 2016

What To Do?

Handwritten invitations, posters, and paper advertisements on bulletin boards are not as common as they once were yet we still want to be kept in the loop with "the happenings". Nobody wants to have FOMO (fear of missing out). I still prefer to receive paper invitations, but with the cost of the invitations and stamps, I understand why I am receiving e-vites more often than handwritten invitations.

In the last few months I have been invited to baby showers and a Christmas party through Eventbrite. It is super easy to RSVP through the website or even their app. Though I have yet to create an event, a friend of mine called their customer service line and created one for her church and said they streamlined the entire process and it was super easy. I have also used Eventbrite to purchase tickets to concerts.

As a former homeschooling mother, finding activities for the children is not always easy, but there are tons of activities listed under their "Find Event" tab. There are a bunch of activities for children, concerts, plays, etc. If you're looking for something to do check out Eventbrite.

*I was asked to post  for Eventbrite but the words and thoughts are completely my own. I was not financially compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...