03 February 2016

Galentine's Day Gift Guide

Galentine's Day is right around the corner. I was thinking of things for my besties that I decided to create a gift guide. This is a girly gift guide, not necessarily what I would purchase for Christmas or birthday. There's more pink, less plaid than I normally prefer. ;)
Before Galentine's Day purchase these cute shirts for your friends or all of your friends purchase before your party so you match.

Every girl needs cute cards to send notes to her friends and family. These are just adorable and on sale.

 In your gift box, you have to have pink nail polish. This Essie shade (Bachelorette Bash) is a universal color.
 Ashley Brooke Designs has cute mugs and travel cups. This one has 22 karat cold lettering!
 This dopp kit is also by ABD and was just released today! Your girlfriends will love seeing it in their purses every day. I know I would, at least!
Last year my niece had this on a T-shirt and I thought it was the cutest! It's perfect for your younger girlfriends.

I have one of these in Lilly, but this external battery is cute and fun. They come in handy.

Kate Spade has several cute card wallet's. I think those come in handy when you just want to take your drivers license, cash, credit card and metro card. I also like Mark & Graham's with the monogram.
Pajamas with hearts are too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...