25 February 2016

L.L. Bean Sale (Today Only: Additional 20% Off)

Thursday is not typically a blogging day for me, however when I see a sale from one of my favorite retailers/brand then I feel compelled to share the love. Here are a few of my favorites from the sale:
Men's mini-tartan shirt (I wear these, not B, and they are perfect with leggings and jeans.)
I saw these sheets on Krista's blog and fell in love. They are so warm and wash well. Here is the comforter. 
Men's Duffel Coat ($125 off!)
Signature line is a bit trimmer so check the size box. This is perfect for the hipster in your life. My boys would love it so this may need to be considered for their birthdays.
My father in law has this in white. They're so comfortable and weather and rust resistant. A must with outdoor furniture.
These 3/4 length French Sailor shirts are my favorite. They are a classic. and only $21 TODAY ONLY!
Mariner dress looks comfortable and cute.
My mother has another one similar to this, which she wears all spring and fall.
Jean skirts are "in" for spring. My how the 90/00's are coming back this year.

Let me know what you purchase! It's such a good sale, but remember it is today, February 25th only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...