18 March 2016

A Few Cute Sundresses

We have had a warm spell the last week which means I really need to switch out my closets. The leggings I have worn all winter will soon be put in the storage bin and the sundresses come out. I pretty much live in dresses from March-November. When I was out running errands earlier I popped into Old Navy and found some inexpensive and cute sundresses. Most are under $20! The gingham (no surprise there) and floral are my favorites.
checked short set (topshorts)

Do you recall when I mentioned Lilly Pulitzer brought the Southern Charm print back? Well, they've expanded the merchandise offered. It won't last long so hurry up and purchase.
Cathy shift (perfect Easter dress!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...