23 March 2016

easter gifts for teenagers


Once again I am the queen of procrastination. Though I was thinking of what to purchase for the children for Easter in the last week, I actually did not purchase anything. If you recall, my daughter lives 2,000 miles away. Oops. So instead of going shopping for presents and mailing them out I'm going to utilize our Prime membership in hopes that it gets to her by Saturday. Funds are on the short side this year so I am not spending as much as usual. So here's the plan:

Nicholas-
Sbux gift card
Amazon gift card
car charger
iPhone case
headphones
Bible

Michaela-
plaque
inspirational Magnets
travel mug
lip balm
Sbux gift card
book

Bryson-
Dunkin' Donuts gift card (purchased thru app)
Steam gift card
book
bracelet
computer fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...