16 March 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today
March 16, 2016

Outside my window... the sun is going in and out of the clouds. The trees are blooming (and stinky in the Bradford Pear). With our windows open the breeze is so welcome after being closed all winter. Our 70's will leave tomorrow and 60's come back, but that's alright as it's only for a few days. It will be 90 with 90% humidity soon enough.

I am thinking about... how close Easter and spring break are coming. I must be thinking of what we are going to wear quite soon as well as getting M's Easter basket ready to send out to Cali. 

I am thankful... for so many things! 

I am wearing... nightgown right now as it is quite early.

I am creating... ideas for Easter basket.

I am going... to drop Bry off at school, stop by Goodwill, work, pick Bryson up, and home. 

I am wondering... if I would ever want to live without a cell phone again and how to do that.

I am learning... about affiliates.

In the kitchen... supper will be baked cheesy spaghetti casserole and green beans.

I am reading... I just finished Pretty Happy by Kate Hudson and begin The Etiquette Advantage in Business tonight. I need more fiction books in my life.

Favorite Quote... "Storms make trees take deeper root." Dolly Parton

A peek into my day... my son's birthday is this week so this week's throwback Thursday tomorrow will be my baby boy's trip to see the Easter bunny about 15 years ago. Isn't he adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...