13 April 2016

April Showers Bring May Showers

Our weather has been all over the place. One day we are near 80 and the next the high is 60 and rain. So you need to plan ahead and wear layers. I think this is my favorite spring look: trench coat, sailor shirt or thin OXBD, leggings, wellies, with sandals in my bag.
This trench is adorable. I have a London Fog from Muzzie, but I am seriously  considering this gingham one as well. 
If one wears the gingham you definitely want to wear a solid OCBD rather than the French sailor below. I am 5'9 so I always buy slim fit men's button up's. 
Normally I only buy L.L. Bean French sailor shirts, but this one is longer so able to wear with skinny jeans or possibly even leggings. 
White skinny jeans are perfect for spring and summer. Now I have these leggings, which are perfect for those of us with tummies. Oh Hannah.
I realize that Hunters wellies are the most popular, but for half the price of Hunters you can buy Joules, which is also a British brand. I think they are just as cute and warm. Make sure that you take extra shoes when the rain stops and it's hot and humid.



3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...