11 April 2016

Monday Musings


I'm back! As I said on my Facebook page, I am sorry for not posting last week. Working outside of the home has been an adjustment to my family. All week I got like 4-5 hours of sleep per night. I think it was because I was worried about missing my alarm clock so I was awake at 5 every morning though I did not have to get up until 6:45. Starting in the morning I will get up at 6:30 since schools are back in session and Bry will need to be dropped off at school. Last week was getting used to leaving the house to work and this week will be getting used to our new schedule. Honestly, I am blessed with this new job so Bry and B will need to get used to it. #LeanIn 

Have you seen the praying puppy? This is adorable. 

Did you grow up with a Barbie house? My sister and I shared a Barbie house and then I had a Barbie townhouse too. My sister was around 12 so let's be honest, I played with the big house more than Jen.

I just finished reading The Diamond Caper by Peter Mayle and LOVED it. If you are interested in French Riviera and adventure then you must read it. I first heard of Peter Mayle after watching A Good Year.

Have you been watching The Masters? I love everything about the event in Augusta. Congratulations to Englishman Danny Willet for winning. Though I am disappointed that Bubba nor Jordan won, it's still my favorite of all of the PGA Majors. 

Speaking of Britons, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are in India this week. Follow along with What Kate Wore for information on her outfits and Kensington Palace's or Rebecca English's twitter pages to know what they are up to. Today the Duchess played cricket!

My favorite cardigan is on sale. I've worn a different color of it every day last week. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...