03 April 2016

You know what they say about good intentions...


It's Sunday night at 10:30 and I just realized I did not schedule tomorrow's blog post, nor the other 2 as intended. You see, tomorrow I begin a big change in my and my family's lives...I'm starting a 40 hour a week job outside of the house. I've worked 40+ hours as well as homeschooled my child off and on for years but all of that was on my couch, not an office. It has been since 2007 that I worked outside of the home. I have been so grateful to have the opportunity to be with my children as they have grown into adulthood. When my bonus children moved in, one in 2008 and one in 2010, I was needed at home. Now, they are living in other states and that child that I homeschooled is now a junior in high school and doesn't need me permanently. My husband works from home and can handle his and Bry's schedule. I have been blessed with a great opportunity with a large corporation to do good work with good people. I'm so excited to get back into full time work and build friendships. 

This weekend I decided to rest for the week, besides going out to dinner for B's birthday. Yes, I did laundry and planned meals and dyed my hair (obviously those roots had to go), but I did not write my posts for the week. I will not make any promises that they will be written. You can follow along with my social media (links on the sidebar) and I may update my tumblr but will not promise that either. If I do not post on Wednesday or Friday you know why...I'm pooped! 

I hope you all have a great week. Wish me luck!

P. S. Wishing my husband a very happy birthday this week. Love you!
Little heartbreaker in the cornfields of Ohio. 
Please ignore his ugly shirt. This is what happens when he goes shopping by himself. 🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...