23 May 2016

Update from Farrah


Well, hello there! I thought I'd hop on to give y'all a quick update. There are a few reasons for my recent absence that I thought I'd share. It's important to me to be upfront with everyone at all times as y'all are my friends, not just readers. A majority of my friends have been because of blogging so I feel like I need to be transparent.

  • I have had the worst cold that has settled into my chest. I'm one of those annoying people that bring sickness to the workplace and everyone gets to listen to me hack. My poor husband has had to listen to me coughing all night keeping the both of us awake. 
  • This is my second weekend to rest because I feel so exhausted from the coughing and working that I focus on putting a meal on the table at night and then doing absolutely nothing!
  • A couple weeks ago my oldest son deployed for the Middle East. I am not allowed to say where he his, how long he will be gone, or really any details. Needless to say, there's been quite a bit of stress and prayer on top of spending as much time with him as possible before he left.
  • My youngest has been finishing the last of his junior year of high school.
  • My daughter has been hired as head make-up artist for a new Netflix show!
  • B's a medical consultant and his biggest vendor (a lab) has had a corporate shake up so he is spending a lot of time learning the new information systems.
So, let's say that I have a lot going on right now but nothing that The Lord cannot handle, or help me handle I should say. I'd like to say that I will be back to my three times per week posting but I won't make a promise that I cannot keep, at least until I stop coughing up my lungs. ;)

Be Blessed Y'all!
~Farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...