15 June 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today
April 15, 2016

Outside my window... y'all, let me just tell y'all a little something about our weather. It is some kind of disgusting out there. If it is 97* (not including the heat index temps!) in June, law what will it be in August. Lord have mercy...

I am thinking about... those that perished yesterday. Their poor families.   

I am thankful... for online shopping and returns.;) 


I am creating... a list of activities to do this summer on the weekends. Now that my son is in the summer before his senior year of high school and he is working and taking 3 classes I realize our time is limited so outside of church on Sunday (the one day per week I know he will not work), I want to do some sort of family activity while we can.

I am going... to work then home to make supper then veg.

I am wondering... if we will ever get over this election. I mean, seriously, I'm so over it.

I am learning... nothing specifically but I read every day so I am always learning.

In the kitchen... breakfast is a breakfast bowl, lunch is a salad, and supper will be chicken and broccoli skillet with pimento cheese.

I am reading... Isle of Dreams by Susan Branch. 

Favorite Quote... The summer wind, came blowin' in from across the sea
It lingered there to touch your hair and walk with me
All summer long we sang a song and then we strolled that golden sand
Two sweethearts and the summer wind

A peek into my day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...