28 June 2016

Summer Sales and Pretty Princess

source
 
I adore this photo of the Cambridge's, especially of Princess Charlotte, in her first balcony appearance for the Trouping of the Colour. Her little wave is just the sweetest. Later on the Duchess said that though she has an angelic face, she has a feisty side.
 
Several stores are having their summer sales already. Most stores normally do not begin them until July but several started early. There are so many cute dresses on sale at L.L. Bean, Anthropologie, Vineyard Vines (not a fan of their quality lately but style is still on point) and J. Crew and J. Crew Factory. Let me know if you buy anything!
 
 
P.S. Yesterday was National Sunglasses Day and I was not able to post since I forgot my iPad yesterday morning...so tired...and got home late. I am an aviators girl, however, you must check out the inexpensive perfect-for-the-pool ones from Forever 21. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...