19 September 2016

September's Simple Woman's Daybook

 
For Today
September 19, 2016

Outside my window... It is finally a tad cooler at 87 but still quite humid so it feels like 90. I'm hoping the 90's are over soon! Our swimming pool closed so I need it to cool down so I don't have FOMO. 

I am thinking about... my how blessed I am in my job. I'm much less tired when I get home so after nearly 6 months my body is getting used to being out and about all day.   

I am thankful... that my husband and my children want to talk to us, even after they move away.

I am going... after home after work. 

I am hoping... to do better on my diet (she says while drinking an iced PSL).

In the kitchen... breakfast was breakfast burrito, lunch was leftover pasta, and dinner will be chicken pot pie* and salad with chocolate chip cookies for dessert (for Bry and Bryan). 

I am reading... Garden & Gun magazine and The Waiting Time by Eugenia Price. I always snapchat when I start a new book so make sure you follow me there (vintagewasp).

Favorite Quote... “The fairies, as was their custom, clapped their hands with delight over their cleverness." J.M. Barrie

A peek into my day... this is from Labor Day with my sister and her husband, niece, Bryan, and Bry. We went to dinner at Cracker Barrel.
 
*Please make sure to use real Cream of Chicken soup like from Pacific. I get mine at Publix but Whole Foods also sells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...