24 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

 Do you recall my last post? We came home from my Father-in-law's memorial and then a few days later my youngest son and husband came down with the stomach flu. They have been super sick for about 4 days. I have been working full time, Christmas shopping, cooking, taking care of them, and so much more. Normally we would be in Kentucky this weekend but with the guys possibly being contagious, it's not fair to infect others so we are home this year.
 Tonight we are going to watch movies and eat (if they can) appetizers just as we did when I was growing up. Unfortunately all but 1 of my son's presents is up north. So, it won't be that great of a Christmas for him tomorrow, he will feel downright spoiled in a few days. Christmas is not about presents anyhow. It is about the birth of our Lord and Savior. Normally we listen to my Uncle Larry read the Christmas Story (you know, the one Linus recites) so we will do it here.
Here are a few of my past Christmas posts that I hope you will enjoy. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! See you in a few days. 2015 2015 2014 2013 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...