09 December 2016

What Have I Been Up To?


It has been a few weeks since I last posted. Let me explain why. First of all, work. I do not know how bloggers full time and blog every day. I'm woefully behind on my Christmas shopping and need to find some time this weekend to catch up!

The main reason I have been away is my sweet father-in-law. He has been in and out of the hospital (which we traveled to Ohio during Thanksgiving week to be with him). While we were in Ohio, there was some drama with some family members. He didn't want to live that way and last weekend he got his wish and passed away. There's been sadness and anger yet happiness talking about how wonderful he was as a father and grandfather. A good man went to be with his wife and so we cannot be too sad, can we? 
Check my Facebook and Tumblr pages for sales, gift ideas, and future posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...