18 May 2017

May's Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today
May 18, 2017

Outside my window... It's is warm and humid. We are in the 90's with heat index even higher. We are cooling down to the 80's next week!! Hopefully we can open the windows once again!

I am thinking about... how my son today. He has to make a big decision, which will affect the rest of his life. (Intrigued yet? ;) 

I am thankful... for so much...it's difficult to narrow it down to one thing. Today is my youngest son's last day at high school FOREVER! I'll go into detail sometime about his school years but if you've followed me for awhile you'll remember that we have done public, private, and even homeschooling. Next week Will graduates high school!! For that I am so thankful.

I am wearing... Ralph Lauren polo shirt (similar), skirt, flip flops (normally I wear flats but my ankle is hurting and in a brace), necklace 

I am going... nowhere as I just got home from work then dropping my son off at work.

I am hoping... to start swimming again soon. I'm waiting for the pool to open. It is usually open by now and I'm slightly frustrated.

In the kitchen... breakfast was breakfast burrito, lunch was chopped salad from Shane's Rib Shack (lunch was catered!), dinner was salmon and veggies for Bryan and leftover BBQ chicken for me. (No carbs after lunch minus a bit of sweet tea.)

I am reading... Women Who Work and The Magnolia Journal.  

Favorite Quote... 

A peek into my day... my Lilly Pulitzer S'well bottle has been a constant when outside the last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...